Payment Cash, check, and all major credit or debit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation Policy If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 no show fee for the session.
$185 - Initial evaluation (55 minutes) and evaluation write-up*
$150 - Individual psychotherapy session (55 minutes)*
$250 - Initial psychiatric evaluation (55 minutes) and evaluation write-up*
$200- Individual psychiatric session (20-40 minutes) *
$185 - Court ordered Domestic Violence evaluation
$150 - Court ordered Substance Abuse evaluation
$250 - Prime for Life, including materials
$130 - Eating Disorder evaluation
$320 - Eating Disorder class, including materials
$40 - Group psychotherapy session
*Insured clients are charged based on our existing contract rate or negotiable fee with each particular insurance, which may vary between $70 and $185 per session. Clients are responsible for making copayments according to their insurance plan for each visit or session. In some cases, insured clients may also have to pay for the entire fee or outstanding balance until the annual deductible amount has been met. After the annual deductible has been met, copayments typically decrease.
Please be aware that benefits verification or pre-approval is not a guarantee of payment from insurance. The Billing Department verifies insurance benefits for our clients as a Courtesy Only. Clients are ultimately responsible for verifying their own insurance benefits before starting and/or continuing treatment, especially when claims are denied for some reason. Clients are also responsible for frequently reviewing their Explanation of Benefits (EOBs). Any EOB discrepancy, including incorrect allowed amount or unpaid balances need to be immediately addressed by the client through his or her insurance plan.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Any copayments or insurance unpaid balances become patient's responsibility and must be paid at the time services are rendered. Clients should contact their insurance to resolve any unpaid or partially paid claims to prevent receiving a large bill throughout the treatment. Please check your insurance coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my copayment or coinsurance?
- How many therapy sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per each therapy session?
- Is my provider or clinician in-network with my health insurance?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Does my insurance plan also pay for Telehealth appointments besides office visits?
- Is approval or referral required from my primary care physician?
We are a service provider for many insurance companies (please note that not all clinicians can take all types of insurance):
- Beacon Health Options
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual Benefits Administration (DMBA)
- Educators Mutual (EMIhealth)
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid Optum (Salt Lake County)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid Expansion)
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Public/Post Employment Health Plan (PEHP)
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield (ValueCare and HealthWise)
- Select Health Network; SelectHealth Advantage (Medicare), Select Care/Plus, Select Choice, Select Community Care (Medicaid Expansion), Select Med/Plus, SelectHealth Share, Select Value, and Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- University of Utah Health Plans (UUHP) - Medicaid Expansion
- Utah Medicaid
- Wise Provider Network (Motiv/Southwest Services)
- Various Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) including Aetna Behavioral Health, ACI Enterprise, AllOne, Anthem BCBS, Beacon Health Options, Behavioral Healthcare Options, Bensinger, Dupont & Associates, Blomquist Hale Consulting Group, Cigna Behavioral Health, ComPsych, Cura Linc Healthcare, Deer Oaks, Health Advocate, Health Management Systems of America (HMSA), Humana LifeSync, Integrated Behavioral Health, LifeWorks, Mines & Associates, Magellan, Optum UnitedBehavioralHealth, Reliant Behavioral Health, and WellPoint Behavioral Health.