Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
We are a State Licensed Substance Abuse Program and we offer outpatient treatment services for substance abuse. Our program is designed for clients who are struggling with addiction and mental health issues. It provides a comfortable, safe setting where clients can learn greater insight, interpersonal skills, and coping methods to help them in their journey towards recovery. Our program covers the following areas of treatment, with additional specialized care to address the unique needs of each client.
- Learning thinking errors and how to change them
- Increasing motivation to change
- Utilizing a Higher Source to help with recovery
- Developing coping skills
- Learning to express your feelings and needs
- Learning healthy boundaries
- Learning how to manage stress
- Developing interpersonal relationships
- Managing anger
To Schedule a Court-Ordered Substance Abuse Evaluation:
- Obtain a copy of the following:
- Your court order/referral
- Police report from the incidence
- BCI Background Check (see below)
- Call (801) 302- 3801 to set up an account and complete additional paperwork online
- After all of your paperwork is complete and we receive all necessary documents, you can call and set up an appointment for your evaluation
- Come to your appointment and be prepared to pay for the evaluation up-front. The cost is $195.00 and insurance companies do not cover treatment related to substance abuse
BCI office Bureau of Criminal Identification located at 3888 West 5400 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84129
Phone: (801) 965-4445 Fax: (801) 965-4749
Cost: $15.00 – Mail in a request, with an online form, to BCI.
Go to http://bci.utah.gov/criminal-records/ for forms.
DUI Education and Treatment Services – PRIME FOR LIFE
Prime for Life is an evidence based alcohol and drug program for people of all ages. It is designed to help challenge the beliefs and attitudes that contribute to high-risk alcohol and drug use. Prime for Life is a 16 hour program that is taught at 4 hour increments. The cost for the class and workbook is $275.00. Payment will be due at time of class registration and is non-refundable. Please call our office to get signed up for the next class.