Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Emotional Eating and Weight Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- SAP Evaluations
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Psychological Testing
Groups and Classes available:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Domestic Violence for Offenders Group Treatment
- Anger Management Group Treatment
- Substance Abuse/ Relapse Prevention Group Treatment
- Prime For Life courses
- Thinking Errors Class
- Eating Disorder Group Treatment
- Parenting Classes
Call (801) 302-3801 for scheduling and more information.
Our depression group for women is currently running Tuesday nights at 7:00 PM. This is an open group.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.