$185 - Initial evaluation (45-50 minute interview) and evaluation write-up
$130 - Discount for paying cash at the time of the visit
$120 - Individual psychotherapy session (45 minutes)
$100 - Discount for paying cash at the time of the visit
$150 - Individual psychotherapy session (60 minutes)
$120 - Discount for paying cash at the time of the visit
$150 - Court order evaluation (see also reduced fees)
$250 - Prime for Life, including materials
$130 - Eating Disorder evaluation
$320 - Eating Disorder class, including materials
$50 - Group psychotherapy session
Insured clients are charged based on our existing contract or negotiable fee with each particular insurance, which may vary between $60 and $185 per session. Clients are responsible for making copayments according to their insurance plan for each visit or session. In some cases, insured clients may also have to pay for the entire fee or oustanding balance until the annual deductible amount has been met.
We are a service provider for many insurance companies including:
- Beacon Health Options
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Beech Street
- Deseret Mutual Benefits Administration (DMBA)
- Educators Mutual (EMIhealth)
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid / Optum (Salt Lake County)
- Molina Healthcare
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Post Employment Health Plan (PEHP)
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield (ValueCare and HealthWise)
- SelectHealth Network, Select Choice Premier, Select Care/Plus, Select Med/Plus and Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- University of Utah Health Plans (UBHN)
- University Neuropsychiatric Institute (UNI) BHN
- Wise Provider Network
- Utah Medicaid and
- Various Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) including Aetna, ACI Enterprise, AllOne, Anthem BCBS, Behavioral Healthcare Options, Blomquist Hale Consulting, Cigna, ComPsych, Cura Linc Healthcare, Deer Oaks Network, Health Advocate, Integrated Behavioral Health, LifeWorks, Mines & Associates, Perspectives, Magellan, Reliant Behavioral Health, United Behavioral Health, and WellPoint Behavioral Health.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Any copayments or insurance unpaid balances become patient's responsibility and must be paid at the time services are rendered. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Services at a reduced fee are available for clients with a court order. Call today to see if you qualify!
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 No Show fee for the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.